Happy December! It’s the moooost wonderful time of the yeeear…and that means it’s time for one thing – Blogmas 2016!
I made an attempt at Blogmas last year, when I wrote about the best (and most impractical) gifts for travellers, and shared my recipe for a festive cake among other things, but university life got in the way, and I aborted the mission just seven posts in. This time, however, I have a lot more time to spare, and a lot less stress piled on top of me, and I have properly planned and scheduled each post so as not to disappoint!
Over the next 24 days I am going to be posting, every single day, something to do with Christmas. Like the rest of my blog, there will be a mixture of travel, food and lifestyle posts, but most exciting of all are the multiple collaboration posts that are coming up, about Christmas in other countries, being a Scrooge, and being a stickler for tradition! These are the first ever collaborative posts I’ve ever done, so I’m excited to share them with you.
It’s just over three weeks until Christmas, and the festivities are already in full swing! I’ve been Christmas shopping for weeks already (in fact, I bought my first present at the end of October!) and the Christmas parties will be starting soon! I’m also going to the Birmingham Frankfurt Christmas Market in the next couple of weeks, as well as doing my last few bits of shopping and decorating.
So hold tight! Blogmas is finally here (and you’ve all been waiting so very patiently) and I know (I hope!) you’re going to enjoy what I’ve got in store for you. Each post will be going up at 8am every day, so you can wake up and read while you have your breakfast or save it for your lunch break, and if you like it that much, you can read it again when you’re snuggling up on the sofa in the evening with a blanket and a hot chocolate (or a Baileys or a gluhwein…or two).
- It’s Blogmas 2016!
- If I Could Spend Christmas Anywhere…
- Reduce Stress in the Christmas Season – My (Kind-of) Bullet Journal
- Fröhliche Weihnachten aus Deutschland! | Merry Christmas from Germany!
- Picking Our Christmas Tree at Stoke Lodge Farm
- What Makes Christmas Christmas?
- 日本からのメリークリスマス! | Merry Christmas from Japan!
- How to Convert Your Sunday Lunch into a British Christmas Dinner
- I’m Dreaming of a *Warm* Christmas
- Veselé Vánoce z České republiky! | Merry Christmas from the Czech Republic!
- Best of the Christmas Chocolates
- Christmas With Depression | from Charlotte Lucy
- Malipayong Pasko gikan sa Pilipinas | Merry Christmas from the Philippines!
- Birmingham Frankfurt Christmas Market 2016
- Pause! And Appreciate the Moment this Christmas
- Merry Christmas from New Zealand!
- Experiential vs Material | How Christmas Presents Change as You Get Older
- On Being a Stickler For Tradition and Not Enjoying (But Trying to) Change
- Merry Christmas from Canada!
- Homemade Gifts Add a Personal Touch to Christmas
- Share the Christmas Love! | My Five Favourite Bloggers
- Glædelig jul fra Danmark! | Merry Christmas from Denmark!
- Je Rêve d’un Noël Parisien | Gingerbread Eiffel Tower
- Merry Christmas!